College of Oral Medicine
The College of Oral Medicine at Taipei Medical University invites applications for an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in School of Dentistry.
Type of Contract : Full time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with a Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievement in the field related to basic dental research or a related discipline, which will contribute to our international research profile in an interdisciplinary environment. The new incumbent will be based at the College of Oral Medicine, Taipei Medical University.
NTD 74,685 ~ NTD 184,180 per month + Benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications
- doctorate with outstanding academic achievements in the field related to basic dental research or in a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have at least 2 years of professional and publication experience, with teaching experience and independent research abilities in basic dental research.
- Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience and demonstrating a proven track record of high-level publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experience in leading large projects, writing research proposals and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and cultivating talent
- Demonstrates great communication skills, teamwork capacity and international exchange and cooperation abilities
- Excellent command of English and enthusiasm for research, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of the diploma of education and professional experience (any foreign diploma must be verified beforehand by the office abroad, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- List of publications
- A declaration of educational interests with lesson plans
- Portfolio/previous teaching outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: Related documents for assessment
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, regardless of social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Deadline and submission Interested applicants should send the application package listed above and contact details for at least one reference to email@example.com and DC firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. GMT+8, September 30
All inquiries regarding this position can also be sent to Mr.Liu at email@example.com