At Bronson, everything we do is focused on providing you with the best care possible. That’s why we’re thrilled to have these new vendors on our team.
- Bronson Lake View Family Care welcome Katrina Barrett, NP, to his Decatur team. Katrina earned her master’s and bachelor’s degrees in nursing from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She has a particular interest in family medicine and has 11 years of medical experience, most recently with Bronson FastCare. Bronson LakeView Family Care is located at 319 W. Delaware St. in Decatur. Katrina is currently accepting new patients. Make an appointment online or call (269) 423-7028.
- Bronson Plastic Surgery Specialists welcome Karen Buckley, MD, to his team. Dr. Buckley completed his plastic surgery residency at Cooper University Medical Center in Camden, NJ and his medical degree at New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY. She is certified in plastic surgery. Bronson Plastic Surgery Specialists is located at 7901 S. 12th St. in Portage, Michigan. Dr. Buckley can be reached at (269) 372-3000. She has a particular interest and expertise in acute burn care and reconstructive surgery.
- Bronson LakeView Family Care at Paw Paw (Suite B) welcome Michelle Garl, NP, to his team. Michelle holds a master’s degree in nursing from Ball State University in Muncie, Ind., and a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Indiana University in Indianapolis, Ind. Bronson LakeView Family Care – Paw Paw (Suite B) is located at 451 Health Parkway, Suite B in Paw Paw. Michelle can be reached at (269) 655-3065.
- Bronson Pediatric Medicine Hospital Specialists welcome Elizabeth Haworth-Hoeppner, MD, to his team. Dr. Haworth-Hoeppner received his medical degree cum laude opera causa from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She completed her pediatric residency at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, New York. Bronson Pediatric Hospital Specialists is located at 601 John St., Suite E-352 in Kalamazoo.
- Bronson LakeView Family Care – Pediatrics welcome John T. Hopkins, MARYLAND, to his team. Dr. Hopkins completed his residency at K Arkansas Children’s Hospital and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He received his medical degree from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo. Bronson LakeView Family Care – Pediatrics is located at 451 Health Parkway, Suite E, Paw Paw. He can be reached at (269) 655-3090.
- Bronson Rheumatology Specialists welcome Lakshmi Kocharla, MD, to his team. Dr. Kocharla completed her Rheumatology Fellowship in the Department of Immunology and Rheumatology at the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio and is Board Certified in Rheumatology. She completed her internal medicine residency and internship at McLaren Regional Medical Center in Flint, Michigan. Dr. Kocharla received his medical degree from Guntur Medical College in Guntur, AP, India. She has a special interest in rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. She has over 20 years of rheumatology experience and was most recently employed by the West Michigan Rheumatology Centers. Bronson Rheumatology Specialists is located at 601 John St., Ste M-030, Kalamazoo. Dr. Kocharla can be reached at (269) 343-3939.
- Bronson Sleep Health Specialists welcome Faith Maddock, NP, to his team. Faith received her master’s degree in nursing from Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois. She has a particular interest in holistic sleep health. She has seven years of clinical experience and was most recently employed at Riverside Medical Center. Bronson Sleep Health Specialists are located in Battle Creek and Portage. Faith can be contacted by Bronson Sleep Health Specialists (269) 324-0799.
- Bronson Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists welcome William Mundle, MD, to his team. Dr. Mundle completed his fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine at the University of Western Ontario Hospital in Ontario, Canada and is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He also holds sub-specialty certification in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. He completed his residency in OB/GYN at Memorial University of Newfoundland Hospital in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada. Dr. Mundle also received his medical degree from Memorial University of Newfoundland. He is particularly interested in maternal complications of pregnancy, preterm labor and induction of labour. Bronson Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists is located at 601 John St., Suite N1100, inside Bronson Methodist Hospital in Kalamazoo. You can contact the Bronson Maternal Fetal Medicine team at (269) 341-7887.
- Bronson Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists welcome Charlotte Rensberger, NP to his team. Charlotte holds a master’s degree in nursing from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan and Chamberlain College of Nursing in Addison, Illinois. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Phoenix. Bronson Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists is located at 601 John St., Suite M-351. Charlotte Rensberger, NP can be reached at (269) 341-7784.
- Bronson Internal Medicine Hospital Specialists welcome Amy Schense, FNP, to his team. She will work as a hospitalist at Bronson Methodist, LakeView and Battle Creek hospitals. Amy received her Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner stream, from Chamberlain University in Downers Grove, Illinois. Bronson Internal Medicine Hospital Specialists is located at 601 John St. in Kalamazoo. Amy can be reached at (269) 341-8481.
- Bronson Internal Medicine Hospital Specialists welcome Olivia Siwoski, MD, to his team. She will work as a hospitalist at Bronson Methodist, LakeView and Battle Creek hospitals. Dr. Siwoski completed her residency in internal medicine at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, Kansas and is board certified in internal medicine. Siwoski earned his MD from the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow, Poland. Siwoski can be reached at (269) 341-8481 in Kalamazoo and Paw Paw and (269) 245-5780 in Battle Creek.
- Bronson LakeView Family Care – Internal Medicine welcome Heidi Sward, NP to his team. Heidi completed her Masters of Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner – degree at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. She has a particular interest in gastrointestinal health and diabetes. Bronson LakeView Family Care – Internal Medicine is located at 451 Health Parkway, Suite F in Paw Paw. Heidi can be reached at (269) 655-3080.
Love where you work!
When you choose a career at Bronson, you join a team of professionals who care for each other as much as they care for their patients. Visit bronsonhealth.com/careers to learn more about all career openings available throughout the Bronson Healthcare system.